Tuesday, March 30, 2010

50-50 "=_=






today. it gone well. i mean, kinda well. i slept about 0345H and woke up 1030H. the sound of crackers could actually make my eardrums gone loose. damn. hahaha. at 1230H i get changed and had lunch. don't want to use my money for lunch at the driving school.


in dad's car, he lectured me to be cautious and do well. i just nod and nod all the way from home to the school. hah. when i arrived. shit. there's like a sea of people waiting at the part 3 test waiting spot. damn. i been wandering what time i'm gonna finish this thing. damn. hahaha.met the instructor and made my way to the mosque. suddenly met an old friend of my whom i met at the RMC intake test. huh. he was even worse. he had been wandering around this dumphole from 0830H. goshh. i'm still in dreamland. haha.


atleast i'm glad enough met a friend to accompany me. thanks man. he's in the same session as me. the 3rd session. but he's 52, and i'm the last candidate, 68. shit.


1330H, i registered n handed over my L and my IC. then made my way to the part 2 waiting spot. i was placed at the last row. hahaha. it's gonna take a long time.


it's now my turn. frst is the hill test. shit. before this in driving classes, i could easily get through the hill smoothly, but the clutch pedal wants to test my patience. shit. luckily i get a 2nd chance to do it again. lame~ haha. for the parking and the 3-point turn are A-okay. hehs.


gladly finished n stepped out of the car to sign my form. damn. the female jpj officer as fierce as a lioness man. MAZURA BT AWANG. i'll remember you. hahaha XD i took my form and i realized. there's a small note written on it. i took a good look at it and saw


"SOKONGAN PEGAWAI JPJ"


thanks dad.hahaha.


finished the second part test, off to join the sea of people. damn. even the candidates from the second session is now candidate no 15, imagine i'm the 3rd session, and the last person. sigh "=_= it's hot now like hell. could have been 1000 degrees under the roof. then after a short while, i could hear the thunder roars. hahaha.thank YOU God.


it's already 1815H and finally my time is up. i am fired up enough to hit the road. i entered the car and saw the jpj guy moving his eyeballs toward the waiting spot and asked " ko last skali ke?" for like a million times. and i answered back "ya" for like a million times also la. hehe. ok i've done the first five steps. done it, and asked permission to start. i started well n he said "masuk kanan dpan tuh". ok he;s going to toilet. fine. nearly stopped by the toilet and he said "dpan tuh bukan sini". weird. fine. yes master. he directed me back to his office. didn't sure how long i been thinking his motive, then he handed over my form and asked me to sign it.



"JALAN JAMMED LA ADIK. KUA SIMPANG DPN TU JE DA JAMMED DA. DA LMBT DA NIH. KO BLAJA NGN ORG LAIN LA YE."



walaaah. "18 marks n passed". for free. i only drove for like 45 seconds. then i passed. wth. not satisfied. it's not that i'm not thankful for the easiness He gave, but i didn't have the experience driving with a JPJ officer beside me judging me. haha.


conclusion, i'm half happy half unsatisfied!!
p/s; anyone feeling i'm cheating? no. it is the outcome for being patient and credits for being the last person of the day. so, do take the last number. hehe :)

3 comments:

  1. tapi kat tempat aku mana penah traffic jam mcm kl or tempat kau. so, if last pun, still kene buat test. alaaaaaa~ :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha~ kurg2 ko dpt jgk la P tuh. hadiah sbb ko patient nk mmpus XD haha~

    ReplyDelete