Tuesday, March 30, 2010

TODAY........

today is the day. JPJ test. shit. well,saying i'm nervous, nope. well the chill maybe coming tomorrow at the school. huhu. otou-san said i'll be the last person tomorrow. the 68th "=_= that is going to be one hell of a time waiting for my turn.shit. well i could use the time reading the percy jackson book. haha. freshly bought from the book fair with my sister.

tonight i felt something wrong with me. don't know why. well took her advice and did isya' prayers. then ate maggi curry. after a long time didn't taste the aroma of instant maggi. haha.

when P is in my hand, that savvy of mother's is going to be inherited to me. although it's an old dumpling, but at least i can get my ass moving around instead of being kept in the house 24/7. haha. i do wish to get a new car. well at least i can get my hands to my father's car. it is still in good condition eventhough it's been years pops used it. he do knows how to take care of his things. that i'm impressed.

"wahung ojii-chan, gokouun wo inorimasu!!!"
domo arigatou nee-chan :)

1 comment: